Image Map

Saturday 8 February 2014

Meet My February Advertisers

Photo from weheartit.com and edited by me
Hello everyone! Today I'm going to be talking about the lovely girls that are advertising with me this February and letting you all find some new amazing blogs to read! As part of my Exclusive and Large advertising packages, I offer my advertisers to be featured in a "meet my advertisers" post. This is a great chance for you to get to know more about the blog and the person that's advertising on my blog!

This month I have the lovely Becky from Beauty Becky as my exclusive advertiser. I love Becky's blog (and have been a firm reader for quite some time) as the layout is clean and easy to read plus her writing style is really enjoyable to read! It would be great if you could take the time to check out Becky's blog as well as my other advertisers at the side of my blog!

Exclusive Advertiser | Becky from Beauty Becky

Beauty Becky Blog
 
Hello! My name is Becky and I write the blog Beauty Becky. I mainly write about beauty, however I am starting to incorporate more fashion posts into my blog lately as well. I really enjoy setting up the lighting and taking lots of photos!

I am currently studying and working in a business job which I really enjoy! I am considering doing a makeup artist course next year which I think will be really fun. Makeup is something I have been thinking of studying for a couple of years now, so I am very excited to start seriously looking at some courses!

I also have a Youtube channel with lots of videos such as hauls, tutorials and monthly favourites. If you do pop over to my blog then I hope you enjoy reading it! 
 
Follow me on:

Thank you for reading this month's "meet my advertisers" post and I hope that you have found a couple of new blogs to add to your reading list.
Let me know in the comments if you've popped over to their blogs to say "hi"!

Thank you for reading today's post!
Be sure to stop by next week for some reviews and new beauty posts!
Belle-amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog
 Bloglovin'  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Facebook YouTube

My exclusive advertiser of the month is Beauty Becky. To find out how you can advertise with me, click HERE.

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...