Image Map

Saturday 1 June 2013

Meet My June Advertisers


Hello everyone! At the beginning of the month, as part of my Exclusive and Large packages, I like to write a blog post about the lovely ladies who are advertising with me. I personally love reading these kinds of posts as it allows me to find some amazing new blogs to read! This month I have 1 Exclusive advertiser who is Trish from Reserved For Ruby. I hope you go and check out her blog because it really is lovely - her photos are stunning and I just love the way she writes her posts!

My Exclusive Beauty Advertiser of the month is Trish from Reserved For Ruby
  
Reserved For Ruby is a fashion, style and beauty blog. Vintage shopping obsessed mixed with high street pieces combines the true essence of Reserved For Ruby. Has a unhealthy penchant for Peter Pan collars, bright nail polishes and gold buttons! Follow today for daily fashion and beauty updates!
 
Links

I hope that you pop over to Trish's blog and say hello, I'm sure you'll find lots of great posts to read! Do let me know in the comments if you do check out her blog as well. If you're interested in advertising your blog with me next month and featuring in a post like this, then feel free to contact me. If you want to know any more details, either click on the "Advertising" tab at the top of my blog or click on this link HERE!


My exclusive advertiser of the month is Reserved For Ruby. To find out how you can advertise with me, click HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Amie! Hope you have a lovely weekend! More posts to come this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Thank you, hope you had a lovely weekend too! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm off to say hello xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm here to say hi :) and i'm going to say Hi to your advertiser. xxx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw good :) Hope you enjoy her blog! xx

      Delete
  4. Great article! For gain better credibility and high traffic to your website.Put in reviews about stuff related to fashion and living. A great place to share thing you have used. share @http://ow.ly/jq6Xf

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...