Image Map

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Rimmel London Lipstick Collection

Rimmel London Lipstick Collection Belle-amie
12, 16, 101, 107, 206 Nude Pink & 058 Drop of Sherry
Rimmel London Lipstick Collection Swatches Belle-amie
Swatched in same order as above

Rimmel lipsticks are one of my personal favourite high street lipsticks. There are so many colours and finishes to choose from at such a good price. The packaging of these lipsticks is pretty standard, but the "By Kate" lipsticks do look a lot nicer. All the lipsticks I have tried by Rimmel have a nice, fruity smell to them which I really like. I only have 6 lipsticks by Rimmel (I also had Coral in Gold which was such a pretty colour, but I lost it!) but I am always on the look out for new shades to try!

Lasting Finish By Kate in 12 - This is a beautiful blood, red orange that I think is quite similar to Topshop's Infrared. The formula of these lipsticks are soft and creamy so don't dry out your lips. The colour is very bold and pigmented and I find this lipstick best for Summer days and nights out.

Lasting Finish By Kate in 16 - Again this lipstick has the same creamy formula. This is a nude and delicate pink that I think will suit most skin colours. I find this perfect for every day wear when paired with a pink lip gloss!

Lasting Finish By Kate in 101 - This lipstick is part of the latest collection out by Kate which have a matte finish. Again, this is a pretty pink shade that has been compared to MAC's Snob, which is great as an everyday lip colour. I always pair this with a lip gloss as the matte effect can be quite drying on my lips.

Lasting Finish By Kate in 107 - This has been one of my Winter staple lipsticks as recently I've been really loving red lipsticks! 107 is quite a deep pinky/ red which I think looks great on people with paler skin and brunette hair. Again, this has the matte effect finish so I usually wear lip balm before applying.

Lasting Finish in 206 Nude Pink - After seeing Charlotte from CosmeticsCharlotte72 or Just Another Beauty Blog raving about this lipstick last year, I had to try it out! This is a frosty nude pink shade which is perfect for any occasion. I actually wore this to Prom last year too, see the post HERE!

Lasting Finish in 058 Drop of Sherry - Finally another red lipstick. This is a mid-tone red with gold shimmer in it to give it a frosty finish. This is such an 'easy to wear' shade for me as it just darkens the colour of my lips and gives them a slight shimmer!

And that's my Rimmel lipstick collection! I'm not too sure what colours to pick up next, but if you have any recommendations then please let me know!

What's your favourite Rimmel lipstick?

42 comments:

  1. I have a few of the Kate Moss lipsticks but sadly no matte ones! I think I'm going to pick up the orangey red one next time I'm in Boots! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mixture of shades you have! I really want to start experimenting with shades i don't normally use like a deep dark red :) Great post!
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these lipticks! 107 is definitely my fave :) gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16 is so pretty it makes me want to break the spending ban! The moisture renew lipsticks are really nice and they have some great nudes x
    britishbeautygeek.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have the coral one that you lost aha, I think my favourite of these is By Kate 107, I like the darker evening type colours, do you have any purple/brown/burgundy type colours?
    Do the matte ones stay on for longer? You have a great collection by the way :)

    http://the-vintage-obsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really haha, it's such a pretty colour :) No I don't tend to wear purples or browns because I don't think they suit me. The matte ones probably stay on for a good 3-4 hours depending if you're eating/ drinking, but I always find 107 lasts much longer than 101 :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  6. I've been thinking about getting some of the Rimmel Kate lipsticks but haven't been sure if any of them would be all that unique to my already (way too) large lipstick collection. I do have the Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy though and like it a lot :)

    Cassie
    thriftthick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually don't own any rimmel lipsticks! I wanted the Kate Moss 107 but my sister bought it so we just share haha & I was hooked to Topshop's beguiled through the Christmas period!

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so much better in the swatches than I would have expected; 107 is gorgeous and I can't wait to try it out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. 03 is definitely my favourite shade and I've already re purchased it 3 times!

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Amie! You have it on point, those colours are gorgeous!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love 107! Definitely a winter staple! I love Rimmel lippies - nude pink is one of my all time faves :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have 107 and I love it, definitely need to purchase some more colours! Love the look of number 12!

    sophietalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are beautiful! I want 107 so badly x

    ReplyDelete
  14. My rimmel lipstick collection is starting to grow more and more, i really want 101, i thought i bought it but like a idiot i tried the tester and picked up the one behind and it was the wrong one :( x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. so glad you did this post as I'm going to the store this afternoon and definitely want to check these out!

    katiechamel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The colours are gorgeous, I need to pick up some of these they look incredible

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've not seen 16 before but I'll be picking it up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks are my absolute favourite!x

    www.youcantastethebrightlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG I thought I loved Rimmel London lipsticks!! <3
    Lovely post and great shades!!
    My favourite out of the ones I own is 107 !! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! you have such an amazing collection, they're all such pretty colours aswell!

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am LOVING number 12.. i don't normally wear oranges, but that is beautiful! Think i'll be picking it up :)

    http://candyflosshead.blogspot.ie/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love shade 107 although there all pretty :)

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. These colors look supper awesome I might go get me some. I loved 16 and 101 they look so pretty.

    Thanks for sharing

    Leslie
    www.bravenezz.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just bought almost all the same colors from Rimmel London! So, great taste ;)

    xo,
    www.derae.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is really useful, I've not seen loads of swatches together before! ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have 2 kate moss lipsticks! i love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have a Kate moss lipstick its fab! I really wanna try shade 107 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi! Just stopping by from the FTF blog hop! New follower on your lovely blog, would love to have you stop by my blog sometime and follow back if you like. Love 101!

    xoxo,
    Melissa @ thisgirlslifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love love love the look of the one on the left! it's such a strong colour and so vibrant :) deffo adding onto the list of things i want

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, what a beautiful collection you have here! I have 107 by Kate moss, but it's slightly too vampy for everyday use, so I think I will be investing in the first four you have here, although, I do love the last two as well!xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. i'm always so hesitant to try these since i'm never sure if it'll be pigmented enough- but it looks so pretty! i also like that doable price too :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your collection is amazing :) I've Lasting Finish By Kate in 107 and I really want to try more :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have the orangey one, it's lovely! I love the baby pink one, it looks so nice. They're so good for the price the rimmel ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have 107, the perfect berry shade!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the look of shade 16! I've also got the two matte shades but they're just not great for this time of the year! A bit of prep before with the Lush lip scrub and Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm really helps though!
    autumnleaves-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love love love the nude colour!
    also loving the name. hehe.
    Hi from your newest follower
    Love Aimie xxxx

    www.aimievictoriassecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fab color swatching! Loving the bold colors.

    Check out my fashion blog: http://www.pashuntrisha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, these look great, I would love to try the one or the other!!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love these lipsticks! I have lasting finish by Kate in 16 and it is amazing!
    Love the review! I am actually giving away a lasting finish by kate in 07 on my blog!
    http://lovefashionobsessoverbeauty.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/50-follower-giveaway-kate-moss-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. A lipstick I'd recommend by Rimmel, and I always recommend this to everyone is Alarm. It is the most beautiful red lipstick, and it is such a pin up red! If you're a fan of red lipsticks, you need this one in your life!

    I'm also having a blogsale here :D
    http://islandofmakebelieve.blogspot.com/p/blog-sale.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...