Tuesday, 17 July 2012

What's In My Bag?

I love reading this type of post and having a good nose into what is in other girl's bags, so I thought I would do this post myself!

The bag...
From Accessorize approx. £16
This is the bag I mainly use because it's a big bag and I love coral and has been featured in both of my OOTDs (cinema & coffee). If this bag doesn't go with my outfit I usually go for my Cath Kidston bag which is blue and has a floral print. Neither of these bags are still online as the Accessorize one was in the sale a while ago and the Cath Kidston one is a past season pattern.

So what's in my bag..


Topshop tan leather purse (love the clasp on this purse!)
iPod 4G 8GB (case from eBay)
My phone - HTC Wildfire S (phone case from eBay)
Philips earphones LINK
Notepad from The Works (featured in THIS haul)
Radox Clean & Moisturise hand sanitiser in chamomile & jojoba oil
Kleenex tissues (I have a cold at the moment :(!)
Soap and Glory Hand Food cream LINK
balance Me. rose otto intensive lip salve LINK (featured in THIS Glamour magazine post & if you use the discount code GLAM05 you get £5 off your order!)
Some pennies!
My mirror from Superdrug years ago
My keys with charms from Cath Kidston, Accessorize, Clintons and Primark
A biro
A hair grip my friend made for me
Optima 4GB USB
And a little Kinder Egg hippo toy haha!

Hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to see if any of you guys have made a 'What's In My Bag' post!

Amie

15 comments:

  1. lovely post!!!!!
    very tidy bag x

    Following u now via both Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I already follow you and love your blog :)! xx

      Delete
  2. Haha I love these whats in my bag posts! I'm so nosy! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty bag! I love the heart keyring and notebook :) xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have a kinder egg toy in your bag hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) I must of forgotten about it being in there! xx

      Delete
  5. Nice bag!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post <3 following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bag looks so super organised all layed out like that haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag and notebook is just so gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I was to do this post it would be so boring, my bag is tiny and I have nothing interesting in it!

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...