Image Map

Monday 11 June 2012

Hey Everyone!

Hi I'm Amie. This is my new blog all about things that interest me in life, which is mainly beauty but I would love to include other stuff too.

My goal is to become a makeup artist after I complete my beauty course that starts in September, so I felt that creating a blog would enable me to show you tips and tricks I learn along the way. Until then, I felt that I can blog about general stuff from reviews to events I am doing during the summer (like going to see Ed Sheeran in July! Ahh can't wait!).

If you want to follow me on twitter it's @beautybelleamie and instagram is @amiehaffenden

Anyway, I hope that you enjoy my blog and I am looking forward to sharing this experience with you!


Amie

4 comments:

  1. Looking lovely Amie, how do I start following your blog lovie?? I don't want to be left behind!!! Argggghh!! Being in bloody France means everything is 10 blooming years behind!!!

    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added a 'followers' on the top right of my blog :) I think you can click 'sign in' and you can follow me. I'm still new to this so I think that will work! xxx

      Delete
  2. Very jealous of you right now, I love Ed Sheeran, he's a pretty cool guy! Good luck with the blog, I shall be following you all the way (if I can work out how!). And enjoy seeing Ed live! xo

    Check out mine and my friends blog? domandellie,blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) I am planning to make a blog about going to see him around mid July so look out for it! xxx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...